Friday, April 18, 2008

Vegas, Phoenix, Texas, Phoenix, Vegas

St. Patty's Day Molly Concert!
Pic was taken with my phone 1.3 mp quality

Black & Tan
Palmer is a grood bar tender


"they" say the Irish never actually eat corned beef, so to protest we had Baja Fresh


Dam!


Dam micromachines


Alley Kat w/ her bird. This cat caught a bird or lizard every other second.
Badace hunter!



Joe's famous Smoked Salomon Egg McMuffin



Fat Burger that sells 99c Coors Light



Guy got stabbed while we were in Fat Burger
"Don't cross the coptape!"



Steak dinner w/ Jamie Joe and Justin


"I have no more left ear left,
Damn green fairy"



Asscrack after the oven started on fire while trying to make a frozen pizza



pink crunch berries with marshmallows
too sweet


?



Shrine outside of Miami



Old Towne Globe
Remember that Eric?



Roach Motels are real
eww



free camping behind a church


Dinner pretty much every day I camped



They thought I might be dead



Bigger in Texas
Largest Widow I've ever seen



not for long


roadside camping



giant fan parachute flying!
I want me some



Jamie Kate Jen Pete Roane (sp) Justin Joe



best food...ever!
go get some


Grand Canyon


I think you know what's happening



more dam

2 comments:

Julie said...

Loved the Looptroop video. And I think that building on the far left was a music/upholstery store in 1982. Going to be around this summer?

mike said...

That video was solid gold. Haha, I'm not sure what a music/upholstery store is but it sounds like the sweetest mashup ever. I should be, but I've promised myself to not answering "yes" to any question.