Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gears of War II



Growing up all of my good friends Alx, Dan, Eric, jon, Nick, Ronn, Tony and even thier women Ems, Azu, Kanae have alway been better at gaming than I have ever been. However, in late 2007, early 2006 I moved into Palmer trailer. He purchased a new game Gears of War. This fps is the best game ever. This is not just your typical fps, it has a completely new type of game play. The main focus of the game is to duck and hide behind objects and fire around the objects. Typical fps games surround strafing and sliding out from behind walls, either completely covered or all out in the open. Gears feels more realistic because, personally, I would hide behind cover if someone was shooting at me. The story line is better than most video game, movies and books that I've played, see, or watched. I won't ruin it for anyone but it's set on a planet with an anti human force, the Locust, that the main characters must study and destroy. The story is at most confusing and I never really knew exactly what was happening through out the game, I did know at the end the Locust were not finished by the end of Gears of War.... And that is why I'm so happy! For there is now





The trailer doesn't show any gameplay, new graphics, or storyline. I'm completly satisfied. If all the game does is fill in the gaps in the original storyline while looking and having the same gameplay I'm already satisfied.

No comments: